TECHNICS2START is an enriching and varied team-based professional experience in the cultural and events sector.
You sign a contract for up to 12 months to work out your career plans and give your future a boost.
> DEVELOP YOUR PERSONAL STRENGTHS
Improve your interaction with your employer (communication, punctuality, flexibility, careful work, ...).
> DISCOVER YOUR POTENTIAL
Develop technical skills, identify what you like and what motivates you.
> TRAIN IN ORDER TO MAKE PROGRESS
Improve your Dutch or your computer skills, take the tests for your forklift operator’s licence and the theory part of your ‘B’ driving licence...
> RECEIVE COACHING TO GIVE SHAPE TO YOUR FUTURE CAREER
Discover your possibilities, make choices that suit you, prepare for the steps you have to take to get there!
> GET TO KNOW THE WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Discover different work environments, teams and corporate cultures. Work in a team. Develop a network.
> GAIN SOME EXPERIENCE
Face and meet numerous challenges, increase your confidence in yourself and your ability to claim your place.
A Transitional Professional Contract (PTP) for up to 12 months | 8 participants
> You will receive on-the-job coaching from two TEAM COACHES.
> You will carry out technical and logistical support assignments.
> You will work a variable timetable for a large number of customers across and sometimes outside Brussels.
> You will work with a team of eight people and as part of the team at each venue.
> You will receive individual coaching to boost your potential.
> You will make discoveries and learn about yourself and the professional environment.
> The basic values are commitment, responsibility, respect (for yourself, for others, for the customer) and team spirit.
Be REGISTERED WITH ACTIRIS and live in the Brussels-Capital Region.
NOT have your Certificate of Upper Secondary Studies (CESS)
You must also:
- be between 18 and 25 years old and have already been receiving unemployment benefits from ONEM FOR 12 MONTHS
- be between 25 and 30 years old and have been receiving unemployment benefits from ONEM FOR AT LEAST 24 MONTHS
- be between 18 and 30 years old and have been receiving social integration benefits from the CPAS FOR AT LEAST 12 MONTHS
> BUT ALSO <
- HAVE A BURNING DESIRE to move forwards.
- BE READY to change your habits, ask yourself questions and challenge yourself.
After TECHNICS2START you can:
- give shape to your future career with JOB2START
- go your own way!